This is a 2-day introductory-level covert surveillance course, in which you will learn the basic skills and techniques used in the private security and investigations industry, which are modeled after the training given by law enforcement and government intelligence and investigations agencies.
The course is limited to 10 persons per class. It is delivered both in-class, and “on the road” in practical exercises.
Course is open to the public, however we reserve the right to limit the course to those persons who have a genuine reason to pursue surveillance training, such as those entering a private security/investigative career, currently working in the field, or directing/managing a corporate security or investigative unit.
- Legal framework for conducting surveillance
- Planning a surveillance project
- Conducting group static, mobile and foot surveillance
- Conducting solo or two-person surveillance
- Preparing reports for client and other stakeholders
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence and use your own vehicle
- Surveillance Course
April 10, 2019 - April 11, 2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 2-day Introductory static, mobile and foot surveillance course.
Venue: Head office
The Wellesley Consulting Services Inc. / GTAGunSafety.com main corporate office is located in the airport business park on Matheson Blvd E, near Explorer Drive, in Mississauga. Conveniently located near Lester B Pearson International Airport, as well Highways 401 and 427, the main office is convenient and accessible.